Saturday, September 6, 2008

FUTURE FARMS (or NOT?)




Hello all, it is I Matt, the underserving beneficiary of Beth's love!! I never thought I would post anything on the website, as I am just getting be a cranky old man, that enjoys what little free-time I can find. I talked to my Aunt Gretchen this weekend, and she inspired me to post some images of the Gissibl Farm.


Beth and I have been thinking and looking about investing in a future property that we can go to on the weekend. Some place with rolling hills, beautiful views, and hopfully many fun filled memories. We looked in Black River Falls, Wausau, New Glarus, but we fell in love with RICHLAND CENTER. Richland Center is west of Madison, by about 1 hour, and is the birth place of Frank Loyd Wright. It's the most beautiful place around, with many rolling hills, spring fed creeks, lot's of farming, just vast, vast unglaciated region. Anyway, we ended up purchasing about 15 acres of land, that came with a huge barn (beautifully restored) and a pole shed, with Electric, Running Well water, and for now there are 7 horses that are neighbor's (who we purchased the land) are keeping there. We hope someday to build a house out here and have you'll out.


No comments: