Saturday, April 11, 2009

AAahhhh Sleep!

I don't want to jinx myself but we have had a stellar past two nights...Abram has slept for 6 1/2-7 hours each night. :) I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel!

Not much going on here on this beautiful Saturday. I am hoping that during one of Abe's morning naps I'll be able to get in a bit of gardening. The other day I was able to rake out my gardens and we bought our mulch yesterday, hopefully I can finish cleaning up out there, lay my mulch and set out my garden toys.

Tomorrow, I'll be dancing at church with a few of the high school liturgical dancers and then we will be heading to my brother-in-law's for lunch. Matt and I are also hoping to get out on our bikes together -- 1:1 time is always a plus!

Enjoy this beautiful Easter weekend!
B

No comments: