Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Daffodils are blooming!


Good morning all!
Life has been pretty nice from a sleep standpoint. Abram has slept for most of the night for about 2/3 of this past week! YEAH! Oddly enough, I am still feeling exhausted! I suppose I have a lot of catching up to do with my zzz's before the exhaustion will end for me?

Matt came home from Mexico and has been a bit under the weather (thank goodness it isn't the swine flu!), today he is feeling a bit better.

The sun is shining this morning, so I will have to get outside and enjoy it :D. Above, is a pic from Easter of Abram. I'll upload the other photos from my camera sometime this week.

This weekend, Abram will be taking his first flight when the two of us fly back to MN for my 10 year high school reunion. We lucked out and found a cheap flight, so no driving!!!! It will be a short trip, but hopefully a fun one.

Take care and have a great week!

:D Beth

No comments: