Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wow, it is hard to believe that it is October 1 today! Time sure does fly by. This has been a very busy month for us in the Gissibl household. Matt was gone 1/2 the month for work travel and we are hoping that he will be home most of October. Fall is always a busy time for him and his work. We both feel like we have been flying by the seat of our pants just trying to function to stay afloat. Hopefully more time will come our way in the next few weeks.

One of Matt's distributors, Rob from South Africa, has been staying with us this week. It was been a blessing to get to know him. I only wish Kodi and Eden would have been able to visit with him more (he is here until Sunday, but we are heading to MN today). Right now I am procrastinating packing us all up for MN. So far I have the kids and my wedding clothes ready (my dear friend Kim is getting married on Saturday). Abe is napping right now and the kids are both at school.

Kim is getting married on Saturday in Minneapolis and we are all so very excited! I have known Kim for about 20 years and our friendship has only grown with time! She is the sweetest, most genuine, caring woman I know. I don't think Kim has an evil bone in her body. It is truly an honor to stand up beside her.

Kodi and Eden are both playing soccer this fall and are having fun with it. No games for Eden this weekend but Kodi has one on Sunday (which we will be waking up super early to drive home for the game). Both the kids soccer skills are growing and most importantly they are both having fun with their teammates this year.

Abram is almost 8 months old and I can't believe how quickly time has flown! I'll post pics next week of us at Kim's wedding (Kodi and Abram have matching outfits :D...so darling!).

Take care and have a great weekend!
Beth

No comments: