Friday, November 20, 2009

While Mom's Away, The Boys Will Play




Hello All, It's me Matt (Beth's personal assistant) and I have been asked to post something new to the blog, and I am happy to do this. Let's see where to start, I have so much to say. First let me post this picture of Abram James. He was trying to help me wash the dishes, and I think he wanted to see how good our dish washer worked, as you see he was getting up and going inside. Looks like Dad is going to have to have a talk to the boy, and inform if he wants to take a bath or shower you have to do this in the Tub:)


Well let's see Beth is gone for the weekend, so it's just AJ&me this weekend. We just went shopping for X-mas, we got a gift for Eden. There are some really good deals right now, I think retailers are feeling the pinch, and desperate for business. But I would recommend you wait if you can until after X-mas, when you will find the SUPER deals.


If I had to guess, I would think AJ will be walking in the next 2 weeks. He is getting very comfortable standing on his own, but is still not comfident enough to walk anymore than 2-3 steps on his own. I am in no hurry, but it is fun to walk him grow. Beth is also enjoying this process, but she would say "Abram is growing up to fast".


Finally, I am looking for work, I am looking for my calling or next career. In the mean time I am finding work, mostly painting for my brothers, and some other guys I know that own painting companies. If I were just after the $$ I would start my own painting business, as I see these guys can make some real $$, but I am after something that will keep me content for years to come. I am not getting any younger, so I holding out until I find something better. Wish me luck, and keep me in your prayers, along with those others whom are down on there luck.


I wish you all a great weekend, and GOD's GRACE to you all.


HAPPY THANKS GIVING, The Gissibl's!!!!

2 comments:

abtech said...

wow...so funny...and naughty boy..


industrial fieldbus

smith rose said...

Visio Professional 2010 Download can open and save files in the following file formats. Some formats allow you to save all the information in your project, and some formats allow you to save only the data contained in Project fields.
Visio Standard 2010 Download offers modern and intuitive diagramming tools to transform complex ideas into aha moments and get everyone on the same page with less time and effort. A diverse set of pre-drawn shapes, pictures, and templates, and new automatic drawing tools make visualization easier than ever.
Microsoft Visio 2010 Download includes Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES software for advanced form creation.
Acrobat 9 Pro Extended Download is the complete PDF solution for business and technical professionals.