Monday, February 9, 2009

Home Again!

Well yesterday was our first big trip. Matt, Kodi and Eden came to the hospital in the afternoon to pick Abram and I up for our first car ride --- home :). We had a great evening. I went to bed early and then my family came and woke me up around 8pm for a feeding. It was really cute, Kodi and Eden picked out Abrams pj's for the night and then took turns reading books to AJ while I fed him. It was a great family bonding moment and it was too bad we couldn't capture that magical moment on film.

Abram woke up 3 times after the 8pm feeding but other than that he slept well. Today has been a great day also for Matt and I. Abram is a hungry little boy and wants to eat about every 1-2 hours. Matt has been in charge of the fire hose (diaper changes and I can't help but giggle when Abram sprays). It has been nice having Matt home today and he has been such a huge support for me. He will be home until Thursday and then he will work half days on Thursday and Friday. We are hoping that tonight his feedings will spread out a little bit more and he will continue his routine of waking up only 2-3 times during the night.

Tomorrow is our first pediatrician appointment. It is suppose to be nice out, so I am hoping we can take a family walk during the day also as I am starting to get a little stir crazy.

Take Care!
Beth

No comments: