Thursday, March 19, 2009

Back to Wisco

Well it sure has been a fun filled packed week for Abe and I. Last Wednesday, the two of us (along with Grandma Nancy) packed up the car and headed to Minnesota. The drive there went smoothly as Abram slept the first 3 hours and then after stopping to eat, he slept the remainder of our 2 hour drive. Let's see...what did we do while we were in MN. We had many visits with various family members and friends. Abe met all my close girlfriends in MN (the 3 Megans, Mara, Angie, Anna, and Kim); he also got a chance to meet 3 of his 5 great aunts and his Great Grandma Bernice Muller. He also got to spend more quality time hanging with Grandma and Grandpa Jorgenson and his aunties and uncles in MN.

Our drive back home went unbelievably well...Abram slept for the first 4 hours! I was super amazed as it was just him and I on the drive back. I am sure I will look back at this trip in utter awe as Abram gets older (as not all trips will go this smoothly).

Abram hit a milestone this past week - last Tuesday he really started talking to himself as he stared up at his mobile on his pack and play and then once we got to MN he made friends with the ceiling fans at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Each morning when we woke up, we would lay in my bed there and he would giggle and coo at the ceiling fan. It was truly precious! I have videos of it on my computer if anyone wants to see them :) (I can't get them to upload onto blogspot).

On Thursday, Abram started smiling at me (YEAH!). We can't wait for Daddy to get home tomorrow so Abe can show off his gummy grin!

I'll post photos as soon as I can reach my camera (Abram is napping my me right now).
God Bless!
B

No comments: