Saturday, March 7, 2009











Well a lot has happened this past week. Abram is growing so fast! On Wednesday, I took him into work to weigh him and he already weighs 10 lbs! He is still oh so beautiful and I find myself falling more in love with him each day.

It is funny as my days last so long. Matt said it best this morning "our days and nights just blend together". I can't believe how long a week lasts now. :) But I am enjoying spending all the time with my little guy.

This weekend we had a little celebration in honor of Eden's 8th birthday. She was excited to get her new MP3 player (from Matt and I) and we uploaded a number of her favorite CDs onto it. Matt's family came over for a visit this evening to celebrate Eden's birthday and earlier today we were at Uncle Mike and Aunt Sheila's house to celebrate Josiah's 8th birthday (Eden's cousin, they are exactly 2 days apart). It was a fun family weekend,

Tomorrow, Matt leaves for his South Korea/Taiwan trip and he won't return for 2 weeks. Abram and I will miss him greatly (along with Kodi and Eden - as they will be at their mom's house while Matt is away). Abram and I will be heading to MN for a visit while Matt is away and I am looking forward to our trip, though I am curious to see how Abram will behave on our long car ride. I am excited to introduce him to the rest of my extended family and my friends.

That's all for now, I'll upload the photos from this weekend soon...but above are some photos from this past week.
:) Beth

No comments: