Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy Busy Bees

Well, life sure has been busy here. Kodi and Eden are busy with school projects, homework, studying for tests, etc. We are starting to think about our summer school/activity plans and we are all very eager for school to be done. The weather has been getting nicer, making us all want to be outside whenever we can. This past weekend, while I took all the kids on a long walk and to the park, Matt set up our basketball hoop (a Christmas gift from the Jorgensons). Kodi and Eden have both enjoyed shooting hoops.

Abram is still doing wonderfully and is as happy as can be. Slowly we are settling into a routine. Yesterday, Abe and I went to a stroller aerobics class at a local mall (Bayshore). He slept the whole time and I had a blast, though I woke up super sore this morning.

I hope everyone is having a great week!
B

No comments: