Sunday, January 4, 2009

35 1/2 weeks pregnant!

























The photo above was taken today at about 35 1/2 weeks pregnant and the one below was taken 1.5 weeks ago when I was 34 weeks. As I compare the two photos, I don't see much a difference in my belly size...my little guy is actually sitting pretty far off to the right side, so if you look down at my belly at time it is visibly off center :D. I'll have to try and catch a photo of it sometime!
























Hi All,


As I sit here updating the blog, Matt is serenading our little guy and me on his guitar (he says hi also). We hope your holidays were safe and fun for everyone. Matt and I especially enjoyed a relaxing season this year. We didn't have the kids on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day so it was a little quiet around here, but we enjoyed it. It was nice to have some slow time to just enjoy our little life together before everything changes.
Kodi and Eden both had a wonderful Christmas and they went only a little vacation with Matt up North in Hayward, Wisconsin. They spent 3 days cross country skiing and hanging out with some of our friends. During that time I enjoyed having a quiet house and relaxing...something I've gotten quite good at this Christmas break :D.
Today we finished buying the final items we needed before the baby comes. All we have left to do is install the car seat based into our cars, but we figure we have a little more time before we need to do that. My body is starting to "prep" for childbirth, I starting having the braxton hicks contractions yesterday and I am sure they will continue off and on until our little guy joins us. I'll try to update the blog at least twice a month if not weekly.
This week I start the weekly OB visits. It's crazy to think that we are almost to the end of our pregnancy! We could have our little boy pretty much any time now. I've been feeling great and I will be a little sad once he is no longer inside me as I have cherished almost every day. I feel very blessed to have had such a nice and easy pregnancy, hopefully childbirth will go the same :D.
Matt and I are off to the store. Have a great week everyone!
Love,
Beth and Matt

No comments: