Wednesday, January 28, 2009

39 weeks tomorrow!

HI All,
We just got back from our appointment and all is still going well. The kids are getting very excited for Abram's arrival. Overall, I am still feeling pretty good. I feel so lucky to have had such a nice pregnancy (aside from a back ache here and there, but that is to be expected), though I wish Abram would drop so he would stop kicking my ribs up by my bust.

Today I've been having more braxton hicks contractions....my body is getting ready :). I am now 1 cm dilated (10 = baby time). Kodi and Eden are at our house for the next two days. It is test week for Kodi....he had his math test today, spelling tomorrow, then history and basketball tests are Friday. Eden only has her spelling test this week. I helped out in Eden's class today for free-writing and she is starting to write a story about her sleepover with Lilly. Both the kids are getting so smart and it has been fun to watch them grow as each week of school passes.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love,
Beth

1 comment:

The Jolliff Family said...

I can't believe how close you are! Love the name! Can't wait to hear the big news.