Monday, January 12, 2009

Hey Everyone,
Not much new going on here. Matt and I enjoyed our date night tonight. We try to go out or at least spend most of the Mondays each week as one on one time together. Tonight I treated Matt to dinner and then we walked around the mall together. If was a very nice time....and for the most part it was a baby free night (where we didn't talk about out upcoming bundle of joy). Then we came home and enjoyed the girly Monday night tv shows that we both enjoy watching :D...it is funny how they can be addicting.

My next OB appointment is on Wednesday. So far everything is going well, a few aches and pains here and there but overall I'm feeling pretty good :). My little guy has been very active and I've been following my mom's advice and cherishing everyone moment of it.

More to come later :D
Luvya!
Beth

No comments: