Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi All,
Matt and I had a nice weekend. Last night we went down to the Milwaukee Ale House for a going away party for one of Matt's co-workers who is moving to Germany on Monday. We had a nice time visiting with a number of friends there and then we stayed to listen to the band U2 Zoo, a band that plays U2 music. Then today we drove up to Greenbush for some cross country skiing. Yes, that is correct, I went cross country skiing today. I only skied 1 mile, but it still was fun to get out on my ski's. Now we are going to kick back for some R&R for the rest of the evening. We will have a busy week as Melanie will be out of town on Monday and Tuesday, so we will have the kids from Monday until Sunday.

I'm feeling pretty good still. I had a rotten head ache on Friday night, which was no fun, but at least it was gone by the next morning. We are just trying to soak up these final few weeks of quite before our new little bundle of joy joins us.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
:D Beth

No comments: