Sunday, January 25, 2009

38 1/2 weeks and counting :D


HI all,
Well it's been a week since I last updated the blog. Our week was a pretty full one, as we have had the luxury of having Kodi and Eden for 1 full week (Melanie was out of town on her days).
Yesterday morning, Matt and I each took one of the kids for a "special day". It was my turn with Kodi and the two of us drove down to Pleasant Prairie where we went on the Jelly Belly Bean tour, we had a pretty good time. Eden and Matt went to the mall to hang out and then rented a movie. Later that afternoon, I took Kodi and Eden to Betty Brinn Children's Museum, where they had fun playing. They don't ask to go there often, but whenever they do, I hesitate to say no, as it won't be much longer before Kodi is "too old" to play at the Childrens's Museum.

Today Eden went to a bowling birthday party and enjoyed spending time playing with her friends there. This evening, the four of us spent at church where Kodi had his first communion class. He will get to enjoy this sacrament on Sunday, February 8. We are all hoping Abram's arrival will not interfere with this special event for Kodi.

Yup, that is correct, we have chosen a name for our baby...Abram James Gissibl. Abram means, the Father of many nations and James is after my father - James LeRoy Jorgenson (and I guess we can say after my father-in-law James Rorabaugh also).

We are all very eager for Abram's arrival. Eden told me in church today that she hopes Abram waits to make his appearance until they are sleeping at our house. My response was, "well babies come when then are ready.....should I try to just sit with my legs crossed to keep him in if he tries to come when you are at mommy's house?". She liked that idea! Though I am doubtful it will work :-)

One of the questions people keep asking me is if we are ready for our little guy's arrival....we feel so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our lives - as we have everything we need for Abram. This Friday, we finished installing the carseat into my car and eventually we will do Matt's car, though we don't feel rushed to do his also.

Tonight we are kicking back and watching some TV. We hope you all have a wonderful week! We'll keep you posted out our little guy!
Much Love,
Beth, Matt, Kodi, Eden, & Abram

No comments: